Saturday, February 18, 2012

And now, for a redirect...

Lately I have shifted my focus to a second blog for a few reasons. First, this one tends to be extremely analytical, and the amount of time I have to put into each post can be quite excessive. With everything I have going on with kids, husband and full time school, I don't always have as much time as I'd like to do the more in depth posts.

Second, I got a great idea for a shorter blog while I was at CPAC. It seems that everyday, at least once a day, you hear about a politician, pundit, or other public figure who is sorely in need of a boot up his a$$. So I have taken it upon myself to go through the daily headlines, find that guy (or girl) and display him for public consumption. Who knows, maybe I'll tally them all in December and offer an annual prize.

I will stil be updating this blog as often as I can, but in the mean time please join me for a few laughs at http://puntthepolitician.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment