Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A few random thoughts...

Today has been a rather long day, and tomorrow morning will likely come earlier than I would like it to. So I will depart this day with a few thoughts that have been cluttering up my mind today:


The Cardinals won tonight.


An eighteen month old will find everything in a room that is *not* childproof in less than fifteen minutes.


At the end of a long day, it's a good idea to know which pizza place delivers the fastest.


The clothes you want to wear tomorrow were in the load of laundry you meant to get to but forgot about.


When the OccupySTL crowd is juxtaposed with a public park full of Cardinals fans, carrying an open beer and screaming starts to look professional. (If I have to tell you which group had the beer, you have more problems than I can help you with.)


A day at the spa is more relaxing when your husband orders you to go.


Everything is less stressful in the eight hours following a good massage.


Ten pages of arguments concerning jury nullification is more than I ever wanted to read, much less write.


Coffee makes everything better. Even homework.


Did I happen to mention that the Cardinals won tonight?

1 comment: